Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 8/365: Angels and Devils.

Hello, and welcome to day 8 of my art project. Today's theme is Angels and Devils.

Please pardon the awful scan. Our printer/scanner two in one is a million years old, and it doesn't like shades of red, orange, or yellow.

If you missed yesterday's entry, then go read it. I didn't recycle my angel/devil heart theme, but I did want to do something else in honor of my friend's little brother who killed himself on christmas eve a few years ago. Also, I decided to once again go a messy route as far as sharpie coloring is concerned. I did have to use a pastel crayon for the skin, because my peach sharpies are too orange

I actually began working on this in the morning and worked on it bit by bit through the day. I really didn't feel well at all today, so that didn't help. I think my allergies are acting up. It has been uncomfortable to breathe all day, I've had a raging headache since yesterday, I just have felt achy and like shit. Maybe I'm getting a cold. I hope it's nothing serious because I can't afford to see a doctor. I think I'll leave it for a couple days, and if nothing gets better, then I'll make an appointment.

Anyway. Tomorrow's them is "Antique", and I think I may end up taking a picture for that one. I own some old antique stuff that I really like showing off.

Like these:


And these:


But enough of my random crap. I'm being honest with you. I could have just saved that shit for tomorrow and not have had to actually make anything new. I HOPE YOU APPRECIATE THIS.
Lol
I'm now off to brainstorm ideas for tomorrow, and play apps on facebook. 


No comments:

Post a Comment