Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 192/365:Lies

Ta da! New picture!



The font is called Fright Night, and can be found for free online. I think it was from dafont.com, so try there first.

But... yeah. I wasn't home for most of today. I had job training beginning at 10 am and ending at 4. Dad and I left the house at 9:30.

Despite that I am in the weirdest hyper-yet-exhausted mood ever. Yeah. If you're friends with me on facebook, I wrote a note about it. Basically it was complained about that I didn't do anything in the house before we left, but there was really only about an hour and a half that I could have been doing chores, and part of that was spent getting ready and packing myself a lunch. Basically, I can't take a bath until mom has left for work, which is 7:30am or after. I was also really nervous about the job training and when I'm in that frame of mind I can't get anything done. So I was just a little pissed that people had the balls to complain about how I didn't do anything.

Tomorrow will have much the same scenario as today, however. I have job training from 10-4 again, and I might do a few dishes before I leave, just so people can't bitch and moan about how I didn't do anything before I left.

Also I've been astonished at how long it's taken peoples' priorities to change. First it's "We'll be glad to take you to and from work if you get a job", and then BAM, I barely have a job and suddenly it's "You really need to get your license back, it's going to get REAL old having to drop you off and pick you up every day". Yeah. I know. That's why I'm WORKING, so I can get my SHIT PAID OFF, and so I can MOVE OUT, so you WON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT SHIT ANYMORE. 
It isn't going to happen overnight, dude. I spent six hours in training and made what amounts to about 43 dollars. A few will be taken out for taxes and shit, but forty-fuckin-three dollars. That's half my newspaper check for an entire month.

For the sake of demonstration, let's say I work four days a week, 9am to 4pm. That's seven hours. I get paid 7.25 an hour. That would be 50 bucks a day. Which would mean I'd make about 200 bucks. Some will get taken out for taxes and all that junk, but holy hell, TWO HUNDRED BUCKS. At that rate, it would take me about 9 weeks to pay off my fine. Not to mention increased hours around the holidays.

But yeah. This rant has already gone on longer than I intended. Tomorrow's theme is "Life". Sorry. I have been known to go off on tangents like this. I'd tell you "It won't happen again", but those would be 'lies'.
*cymbol crash*

No comments:

Post a Comment