Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 208/365: Music.

Today you're actually getting a new picture. And after this I should actually be caught up. As in... this is today's entry. The one right before this was supposed to have been yesterday's but I got home late and felt like sleeping...instead of staying up to write a blog nobody reads. XD


There was an antique fair in the park one day, and there was a little jukebox thing that I snapped a couple pictures of.


So, yeah. Tomorrow I have to work from 4:30pm-9:30pm. I have a total of  seven days left of delivering the newspaper. I previously thought my last day was a Sunday, but it's not. My last day is a Saturday. Which means that tomorrow I will deliver my last Sunday paper ever. EVER. I'm never, ever getting another paper route as long as I live! Shopper route, maybe, since they're delivered only once a week and you don't have to get up ungodly early to do it, but I'll never deliver newspapers again. It's only fun for the first like... month. Then it starts getting on your nerves.

Anyhoo. I have other various internety things I want to do so I'll stop rambling now.

No comments:

Post a Comment