Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 201-202/365

My sincerest apologies for this entry being late. If I had regular readers like that skull a day guy, then people might actually notice my tardiness, but as it is that sort of thing fades into the internet background.
When I've actually figured out what to post for today's entry, I'll combine it with this. The first picture's theme is "Magical".

A very well done costume at the Minnesota Renaissance Festival this year. I did some crappy editing to make sure there were no old shirtless beer gut wielding men in the background.

You're lucky I'm here at all. I just got the crappy old fantasy RPG "Fate" and no lie, I played it for almost four hours in a row. IN A ROW. 
I have not done anything like that in a very long time. Also, I did manage to get some things done today. I made quiche for breakfast, did the dishes three times, and swept/mopped the kitchen. And that was just before noon. After noon, I went for a walk, helped somebody make a cake, and went for an extra bike ride. I am totally beat right now.

I'm beginning to feel that familiar "UGH work approaching" dread, which is stupid. I have the whole day tomorrow and then I don't even work until 1pm on Tuesday. And I only work until 5. On Wednesday, I work 2pm-7. Thursday is the kicker because I work 8am-noon. But then I'd have the entire rest of Thursday and wouldn't have to work again until 2pm on Friday. So I should be fine.

Anyhoo. Today's actual theme was masquerade, and because this guy cracks me up a lot, I'll use this picture.

Dun da dun dun. DUNNNNN


No comments:

Post a Comment