Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 207/365: Murderer

Because I'm so behind, I'm going to use old pictures to help get caught up. The next entry should actually be today's entry, and then I should be all caught up. XD
I'm using the keyword "dead" because... I can't say I do a lot of gore art, or art involving murderers... so I didn't have much to go on. I would have posted something new if I were actually caught up.


Some roses hung up to dry at my old workplace.


I'm fairly sure you've already seen this picture, but I like it a lot. And it illustrates my feelings right now. I like fall and the holiday season (although I work retail now, so that could change) but I'm never quite ready for summer to end.


A shot of a door in our house. I messed about with it a little but I didn't do much.






No comments:

Post a Comment