Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 209-11

I have been terrible about keeping up with this blog lately, and I'm sorry about that. I've been working, and although that hasn't been a terrible amount of hours at a time (4 through 5 and a half), it's going to take some getting used to.

Also, when I do get home, I'm tired and my back hurts, and I just never feel like posting blogs anymore. To once again get caught up I'm going to be using old pictures.
Day 209 was "music", day 210 was "musically inclined" and today is "nature".



I wanted to include this collage because I made it when entirely plastered on cheap wine, but it still looks pretty damn good.



I like this picture but nobody on my deviantart has paid it much attention.




So poof. There you go. If I can drag my butt to blogger for long enough to submit a new entry tomorrow, I should remain caught up. Terribly sorry about this.


Tomorrow's theme is "neglected" which is exactly what this blog has been lately. XD






No comments:

Post a Comment