Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 197/365: Lines.

Today, you're getting two more new pictures. I'm on a roll here.




I wanted to include a second shot so you could see what everything looked like before I ran it through a warm color temperature filter in Paint Shop Pro X.

Those were taken at the MN Renaissance Festival we went to last weekend. And by last weekend I mean like three days ago. XD

Anyhoo. Tomorrow's theme is "logs", and you'll probably get a few more shots from the Ren Fair, as I work 10am-3pm tomorrow and won't get home until after 4:30. And actually, dad has to go to some special class for work, and he has to drop me off ungodly early at work... like an hour and a half early, so I have to kill two hours in the break room before work. At least there's a tv in there.


No comments:

Post a Comment