Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 206/365: Mother.

Again, a late entry. But I can't say I give a crap. Sleep is more important to me than a stupid blog nobody reads. Don't get me wrong, I've really enjoyed posting things for this blog, but when each post has a grand total of 4 views, and two of them are mine... there isn't much motivation to keep posting.

Anyway, today we have for you a selection of pictures of my mother. There may be some of them that you haven't seen but I'm not sure.


I know you just saw this one, but that is my mother in the picture.


This is my mother's hat that she wore when she chaperoned on the school trip to France.


I probably do not need to tell you that this is not my picture. Since, you know, I'm in it. If you're not sure which one I am, look for the fattest arm. I'm attached to that arm.


My parents acting like statues.


This shot was the funnier of the two.



My mother not paying attention in the coffee shop. My favorite coffee shop ever, which is Java Joe's in Des Moines, IA. GO THERE NOW.I COMMAND YOU. AND BRING ME BACK SOMETHING. A RASPBERRY CHAI TEA LATTE, PLEASE


But... yeah. Technically yesterday's entry. You'll get today's probably... tonight. I work from 2pm until 7 and probably won't get home until closer to 8.





No comments:

Post a Comment