Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 205/365: Months.

Today, you're getting two never before published pictures. Work with me and just pretend they have anything to do with today's theme. I worked from 2-7 today, and I know that's only five hours, but I'm not used to working and I have had this insane anxiety all afternoon and evening. I actually work 8am to noon tomorrow. What I don't understand is why they have to schedule me to work an evening, and then the very next morning, early.

I need this job so I can't really say anything but it torks me off. Speaking of being torked off, my hours next week are all fucked up.
Apparently, I work this Sunday, but apparently they think Sunday is part of next  week. My weeks start on MONDAY. Sunday is the last day of a week. Not the first day. I don't work until 4:30 in the afternoon, so it won't screw up my Saturday (the family is going out of town). On Monday, I work noon-5:30. What the hell. Tuesday I'm off, then Wednesday I work 2-7, Thursday I'm off, then Friday I work 11:30-4:30. I don't work Saturday but Sunday is up in the air. Ugh.
I did put in to have my birthday, October 9th, off. I also want to put in to have November 1st off. I want to go out on Halloween and not have to worry about being hung over the next day. Plus November 1st is my dad's birthday.

Anyway, now that my novel is over I'll post today's pictures.





Yeah. Tomorrow's theme is "mother"... Yeah. Whatever.




No comments:

Post a Comment