Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 193/365: Life.

Today, you're getting never-before-seen pictures, taken last month on a hiking day trip my family went on.

This is why I don't walk faster, so I can be a ninja and take pictures of people while they aren't looking. 


This would be my highly fashionable brother. Gay men apparently have to look chic all the time, even when hiking.


Horseback riders we met on the trail. 

And there you have it. Life is a very vague theme. Therefore, anything alive fits the criteria, and the above pictures contain life.
I WIN.

In other news, my family are going to the Renaissance Festival in Minnesota tomorrow. Tonight, my parents are going to a concert at the Surf, which means I get the tv tonight. So I'll be watching X2... and not just because Nightcrawler is in this one. Okay. Maybe it IS because of that, but I wouldn't watch it if it weren't a good movie. XD

Tomorrow's theme is "light", but I'll be gone for a good chunk of the day, so that entry may be a day late.


No comments:

Post a Comment