Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 164-167/365:

We went on a couple small day trip things, so it was for that reason that these entries are delayed. We were only home for an evening in between them, so I didn't get caught up then. Mainly because I still had to get up early, deliver papers, and then we'd be leaving again that morning, so I wanted to get my sleep.

Anyway, day 164's theme was "hope".

I took this picture on a hike the family went on this extended weekend. Well, it felt like an extended weekend for us. We left the house on Thursday, came back on Friday night, and left on Saturday morning again, not returning until Sunday night (which is tonight).


Day 165's theme was "hours" so I picked a couple flower shots I took while on the same hike that the above picture came from.




Day 166's theme was "house with a picket fence" so I picked a couple quick shots I got in a tiny pioneer village that we saw on said hike. We didn't pay the five bucks per person to go inside the buildings, however.

I found it pretty amusing how some of the chickens could squeeze right through the fence.


I thought this was a better action shot, so I wanted to post it. XD


Day 167's (today's) theme was "how about this weather"... which is pretty vague, thankfully. Both these pictures were taken today. This morning, in fact.



This shot may look a bit dark if you're not using an LCD screen or a laptop. If you are, you should be fine.


I apologize for the lapse in posting, and I promise I will try my very hardest not to let it happen again. We usually aren't busy for that long at a time, so usually I only post a day late at the most.

Tomorrow's theme is "hug". I'm working on a drawing but I don't know if it'll be done in time for tomorrow, so I'm not sure what I'll post.









No comments:

Post a Comment