Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 161/365: Hobby.

Today, you're getting a sketch because I don't have it in me to bother finishing it, outlining it, and coloring it. It's brand new, never before seen, but I just can't be arsed to finish it right now. I've had a really shitty day.
Dad took my bike into the shop today, and... it's going to cost 80 bucks to fix. Eighty god damn dollars. I only make like 90-95 in a month.
I've been applying for jobs online like crazy today. I would like to go in to some places and ask for applications, but that sort of shit is uncomfortable when it's this hot out. I just know that I'd get all clean in a nice cold bath and I would just get presentable, then by the time we got to a store, I'd be sweaty and uncomfortable. People sweat enough when they're nervous, but throw in this godforsaken heat and it's just... Ugh! I don't want this job person to think that I'm not clean. How would they know I only took a bath an hour prior? For all they know, I'd been sweaty and gross like that all day.

Plus my mood has just sucked. Mother Nature is right around the corner with her lovely gift, and RIGHT before the family is going on two day trips. Of course, one of them involves hiking. HIKING. Fucking hiking. I won't be able to enjoy myself hiking if I'm too busy worrying about my bleeding vagina and where the nearest bathroom is.

I hope it either waits until we're done with both trips, or it just comes early and ends before we leave... but that's wishful thinking.

Anyway, you came here for art, not a crappy story.

I'll be honest with you. I don't really like it that much, but I needed something new to post, and drawing is a hobby.

I had a really good streak when I posted something brand new every day for two weeks, but now I just seem to be falling off the wagon again. I just don't have any inspiration to work on anything. I hate when I want to draw, then I end up browsing poses and references for hours and finally just throwing my sketchbook at the ground in anger because I can't think of anything.

Anyway. Tomorrow's theme is holes, and I promise you whatever I post will be completely clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment