Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 185/365: Laundry

Today you are once again getting old pictures. I can't explain it but lately I've just been more depressed and just all around less artistically motivated. In fact, I'm barely motivated for anything at all.
It's like, I go on one walk to and from the library and I'm so bushed I can't do much of anything for the rest of the day. Even if I chug a bunch of water and try to rest for a while. I still have so little energy.
I did put in my 30 days notice for the newspaper. So far my newspaper manager has not replied to my email (he doesn't work every single day; one of his days off was probably today), but I'm considering it effective beginning today. By the 26th of September, I expect to be completely done with delivering papers.

I actually hope it's long, long before that. There's a good chance I'll be offered a job at kmart just as soon as the background check comes in. I interviewed last Wednesday, so it could take until tomorrow to be in.
I wouldn't be working at kmart early enough to interfere with the paper route, but the paper route would have taken a back seat to any real job I'd get anyway.

As far as the exercise, I would still exercise for at least 45 minutes a day. Preferably 60 minutes, depending on what my hours at kmart would be.

Also, this will probably be the last time I mention where I might work by name. I don't say anything that would set anyone off, but I've learned from my past experience that's not usually a good idea to specifically name where you work, lest you be that much easier to track down on google.

Anyway, now that I'm getting down off my soap box, the entry can begin. These pictures begin in 2007, then go into 2008, and the last ones are from 2009.


The old Queen tee shirt. You can't see it very well, but I loved that shirt. I have worn it so many times. Now it's been delegated to a pajama/sit around home shirt, and I even used to wear it when I was a dishwasher at a bar/restaurant.

Same tee shirt. This was during my mega huge overkill Queen phase in 2007. I beat their music to shreds so bad, I still can't listen to Queen very much.


Transition into 2008, during my Who phase.


A trip the family went on. My brother really did wear a sky blue shirt that day, so that worked perfectly.


Now, I'm a bit hesitant to post this picture. It was from 2008, when I began my Def Leppard phase, and I have to warn you, I was probably at least 20 pounds heavier there than I am now.



Now, when I wear that shirt, it fits so much better. It fits like a regular, almost baggy tee shirt. Not a small shirt I barely fit into, as seen here. It's so easy for day to day progress to be invisible because it's so slow and gradual, but when I look at old pictures, I can definitely tell that I've lost weight.

The last three pictures were taken in 2009.


One day one of my dad's work shirts was hanging in my parents' bedroom. I noticed it when I went to put folded clothes away, so I snapped a couple pictures. Nobody else thinks they're worth shit, but I like them.


I wanted include a shot that I made warmer in color temperature.


This is a hat my mother has. It looks really great on her. I really like the hat, but it looks like shit on me.

Tomorrow's theme is law enforcement. We'll see how well I take that theme.











No comments:

Post a Comment