Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 175/365: Indestructible.

Today, you're getting old pictures because the computer with the scanner is being a boob, otherwise you'd have had a new piece of art.

Anyway, I thought it would be fitting to present a selection of things that are obviously not indestructible, because I don't think anything is. Except for maybe diamond, and Wolverine's claws.

This came up in the search because of the word "broke", and I figure that counts


A small plastic angel figurine we had hanging in the kitchen. I guess one day it was knocked down and the wings fell off.


This glass has since died. It broke when mom was washing it one day. It was really thin glass. I am now wary of buying glasses that are too thin because I don't want to be afraid to use or wash them.


I include this shot because I really like the concept, but this picture is several years old and wasn't taken at a very good angle. I feel like if I tried this idea again this winter I would execute it better.


I took this shot at the same time. It's my favorite of the two.


This is a favorite shot of mine.


And there you have it. Tomorrow's theme is "inspiration", which should be fairly easy to deal with. If the computer with the scanner decides to behave, that is.








No comments:

Post a Comment