Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 184/365: Laugh.

Today, you're getting a random assortment of pictures. I haven't posted most of them online before, but a couple of them are like three years old. Also, some of the pictures are not that artsy, but funny, and taken on my cell phone. So quality won't be super awesome.

The first two are from when I used to wash dishes at a bar/restaurant. I had an eccentric co-worker who would routinely say the weirdest, funniest shit. These are reminders he wrote to himself.

I laughed so hard I cried when I ran across this on my computer today. 


LOL.


This isn't artsy, but come on. Why does a hoodie need a collar like that?


Sometimes I go with my mom to mark book sale books at the local library. We don't get paid to do that but it's funny to see what books people get rid of. Also, as a bonus, the author's last name is "Gross", so I'm sure it was fun to be her in school.


Buy this book and you too can make Viking ships out of fruit!


I was filling out an online app and thought it was pretty hilarious the sorts of questions I was getting. Math? What the hell. I'm not applying at NASA, dude.


Another book sale book that amused me greatly.


My brother trying on goofy shades at Dollar Tree.


Wait, what? Let me get this straight. You want KNIT sandles? Doesn't that defeat the purpose. Or should I say, deFEET the purpose!
LOLLLLLL


When we went to the Science Museum in Minnesota, I just had to take my picture on this giant chair. Why I haven't made this my facebook profile picture yet, I'm not sure.


My brother being a goof-tard.


Once my parents saw what my brother and I were up to, they decided to join in.


I told him not to accept food from Alice in Wonderland characters but he just wouldn't listen.


A game I saw in an antique store window. What's the game about? My guess is gay ponies, but nobody knows for sure. 

Tomorrow's theme is laundry. Yeah. Fuckin' laundry.
We'll see what we can do about that.




No comments:

Post a Comment