Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 181/365: Kiss.

Today, you're getting old pictures once again, and I apologize for that, but my head just isn't in the "art" thing right now.

This blog has not only forced me to make some great art I wouldn't have otherwise made, it's teaching me about myself, I think. Lesson one: keep your word, and don't say things you don't intend to keep up with just to shut people up. Be honest with them, even if you get a bunch of weird looks. Whatever.

Titled "Kiss from a rose" because I couldn't think of any other titles.


I also searched the keyword "Love" in my deviantart gallery, and this popped up.


Many an alcoholic drink were had during the few times I stayed at this house. This picture perfectly represents  Saturday or Sunday morning. You know, when you'd gotten really juiced the night before, and nobody has anywhere to go the next morning... So you're all just chilling in the living room, either hungover or still slightly drunk. For me, this picture perfectly captures that sort of odd, pleasant haze everyone is in.


I used to take a bunch of little macro shots. I don't do that much anymore, I'm not sure why. I'm just not as inspired as I used to be when it comes to photograhy.


Back when I actually knew where my Def Leppard Rock of Ages dvd was, I got slap happy with the screenshots and making fangirly wallpapers with them. I mainly dedicate my fangirlism to Rick Allen, but there's a spot in my fangirly heart for Steve Clark.


Once again, my apologies. One thing this blog has reaffirmed for me is that I can't be creative on command. I can't just go "Okay, make a picture" and POOF, a great picture magically appears. My creativity is a strange beast. It's too much like me. Ninety nine percent of the time it's off pissing around on the internet and doing whatever it is that creativity does when it's not working. Then, on that rare occasion, it decides to work for a few hours, then it goes back to being a lazy bum that nobody can locate when there's work to be done.

Yes, it's much too much like me. But then, it is my own creativity.





No comments:

Post a Comment