Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 183/365: Landscape.

I lied to you yesterday. You aren't getting new pictures. I'm so tired right now, I actually considered saying "fuck it" and submitting the entry tomorrow so you're lucky I'm even posting.


I should clone brush out that buoy but I'm too lazy.


A picture I like. I hope you haven't seen it before.




Yeah. I'm really sorry about that. This has sucked as well.
This sounds awful of me, but I'm almost considering just calling it quits with this blog. You don't see great, new art very often, so it's basically just me reusing old pictures, and that's not what I set out to do. I'll try harder for tomorrow. It's just that, when it's so hot out, and I'm so tired and thirsty and my allergies are so awful, I just can't give a shit about a stupid blog nobody reads.

Tomorrow's theme is "laugh".






No comments:

Post a Comment