Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 186/365: Law enforcement.

Today, I made a new piece of art.
GASP!
I tore through a few old magazines that had been in our recycling bin and then found a nice quote online.


That is a handwritten font you can find on dafont.com under the handwritten section. I printed a sheet off and then cut up the words and pasted them on the collage. I was going to try to use words and stuff from the actual magazine, but I didn't want it to look too much like a ransom note.
I have a feeling that if I ever create a serial killer character, the ransom notes are all going to be collages that are intricate works of art. I'm serious. Do not steal my idea. At least ask first if you're going to use my idea. Also YOU HAVE TO CREDIT ME. And I have to get 5% of the cash on each copy of the book sold.  XD

Anyway. I will be busy tomorrow so don't be too surprised if you don't get a new piece of art. I might have to charge my camera and actually take pictures instead of trying to draw something all the time because beginning on Tuesday, I am officially an employee of kmart, which will be calling K from this point on. I don't want them to get too many hits if they google my name and place of work. On Tuesday, orientation is from 1-3. I'm pretty nervous and anxious. I'm also really lucky and even somewhat blessed to be finding a job in this shitty economy. And I don't use the word "blessed" lightly.

Anyhoo. The theme tomorrow is "leaping", so we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment