Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 169/365: Humor.

The first two pictures are new but don't really have anything to do with today's theme. The rest will be older but will relate.

This is an entry into a contest deviantart is holding. You can enter as many times as you like. This is the second one I've made. I plan on making at the very least, five entries. Ideally I'd like to enter 10 pictures.


This is the first entry I made. I don't like it quite as much, but I still think it's pretty neat.

The following pictures are old but have to do with the theme. I spent hours on a picture for the dA contest, so I didn't really have time to contemplate a separate piece of art for this blog. Until the contest ends on the 22nd, that will be my main artistic focus. First, second, and third prize all win a computer drawing tablet and an iPad. I've seen some of the other entries so I don't know if I even have a ghost chance in hell at winning anything, but I'm sure as hell going to try. That's why I want to have at least ten entries. Maybe even more if I can think of enough ideas.

Tomorrow's theme is "ice", but be forewarned, I'll be gone most of the day.

Anyway. Onward.

The sign reads "Grandma pants half off". No thank you.


The neighbor puppy last summer, doing what she does best; being painfully adorable.


FEED UR KITTY, HOOMAN







No comments:

Post a Comment