Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 179/365: Jumping.

Yeah. I'm posting old pictures. I had a stressful today, and I didn't feel very artsy. I also haven't bothered to charge my camera in a couple weeks now, mainly because I've got art block again.

This was at a Renaissance Festival, where they had one of those bungee ride things for kids.


This is a screenshot from Sims2. I uninstalled it on this computer because the game takes up a shitload of space and always runs frustratingly slow, but I do miss playing. Thankfully the facebook apps Sims Social keeps me from going into complete Sims 2 withdrawls.


I took this at my favorite public access dock in the town where I live. This particular day, I decided I needed some contemplation time away from the computer, and my house. Granted, this spot isn't even a block from my house, but you get my point.
I got there just at the right time to catch a fantastic sunset. I also saw several hummingbirds, which were literally gone in the blink of an eye. There were also some seagulls around, and I literally watched a fish jump right out of the water for a second.


The clouds were amazing the day this was taken. I took it through a car window, too. If you're wondering why I'm posting this today... it's because the two keywords I searched for in my deviantart gallery were "jump" and "air". So yeah. 


I'm sorry today's post sucked so much. I've been oddly depressed and in a downer mood for most of today. I was probably the happiest when I watched a rerun of Psych, but other than that, it's just sucked. Tomorrow's theme is "King", so I'll have to see what I can do. 






No comments:

Post a Comment