Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 190/365: Legs.

Today I'm cheating and using old pictures. Well, an old picture. I'm in a downer mood and don't care much.
Also, there aren't many pictures I have that focus on legs.



Sorry this sucks. I don't know about the quality of these posts. I have training for my new job on Thursday and Friday from 10am to 4pm. Nothing that Saturday, Sunday, and Monday for sure, but I'm not sure after that. 
I'm having a real anxiety issue over that new job. I need it, and I'm sure it'll be great working there, but this fucking anxiety is robbing me of any happiness I should be deriving from the fact that I've found a job in this shitty economy.

And honestly. I'm not sure what I'm on about. Nothing jobwise is going on tomorrow at all, then I have training for six hours on Thursday and six hours on Friday, then absolutely nothing until Tuesday, and even then, I'll be training. It's not like they'll throw me onto the floor like a scrap of meat.

Anyway, I'm going to run off and get the dishes done so I don't forget about them until right before I get ready for bed. I'm sorry about this entry sucking, I have an idea for a drawing, (FINALLY!), and since tomorrow's theme is letters, it's perfect because this drawing does include letters. So except at least a sketch tomorrow. The rough sketch is on notebook paper. I hope to at least have a good version drawn on unlined paper and maybe I'll even ink it.
Whatever.
TO THE KITCHEN, BATMAN! THERE ARE DISHES TO BE DONE




No comments:

Post a Comment