Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 182/365: Kittens.

I confess. Today's theme was supposed to be kites, but I couldn't find a goddam thing in my gallery for that that I haven't already used, so I changed the theme to kittens. Old pictures again, sorry about that. Tomorrow I promise you'll get something new.

God I've totally sucked at keeping up this blog. I promise I'll be better about that. Even if it kills me.
Well not if it kills me, but whatever.


Kitten at Vanessa's, a few years ago. Some of them were outside for their first day ever (being born and up until then raised in the house) and it was so damn adorable the way they walked through the grass.


This picture is a bit fuzzy, but omg, I can't get enough of Kira's cute little kitten face. I don't have any pets of my own, so taking pictures of Vanessa's was fun.


Vanessa's again. Not technically a kitten, but I don't care.



Tomorrow's theme is "landscape", unless I feel like changing it again. LOL. I won't. I've got plenty of landscape pictures, and you WILL be getting at least one that hasn't been published yet.XD


No comments:

Post a Comment