Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 173/365: Illness.

For some reason, I had it in my head that today's theme was something like "hurt" or a theme to that effect, but I picked a few pictures I took in the rain in July... But, to fit the theme....if you stay out in the rain too long and you don't dry off, you can get ill, so it totally works.

These pictures haven't been published yet, so they're new. It helps to keep a backlog of unedited, unpublished shots. I was going to say it pays, but if it did I wouldn't be living at home.






I know this is going to look way dark on normal computer screens. I like it that way, actually.



And there you have it. Poof.

With the exception of three entries in a contest on deviantart, I really haven't been feeling artsy at all. I have major art block.

Tomorrow's theme is "imperfect" so you can bet I'll be able to produce something to fit that theme.
Good night.









No comments:

Post a Comment