Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 187/365: Leaping.

Today, I went through some old facebook photo albums. I was gone all day, had a shitty few hours, and I just feel like shit. I also have to deliver the huge Sunday papers tomorrow so I don't want to linger about here.


A picture of Vanessa. Figure out why it has to do with today's theme...


Coke+Mentos=Instant fun.


I hadn't intended for like all of these to be of Vanessa, but oh well. XD


Vanessa again.


Cute kid at the family reunion in 2008. The playground equipment he's on is no longer there. It's been replaced by newer, plastic-y, more boring equipment. But the new equipment is more colorful, so I suppose there's that.


Also, THANK GOD FOR AUTO SAVE. I was just about to finish this entry when my computer froze.

So yeah. Tomorrow's theme is "leave!", so I should be able to actually produce something new, even if it is just a sketch.




No comments:

Post a Comment