Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 160/365: Hide.

Today, all the pictures I'm posting are new. Well. I took them in the spring of this year, but I haven't posted them anywhere before today, so they're new.


It was actually slow enough in town for me to be able to set my camera in the road. 


I liked the shadows those posts and chains were casting.


I thought that was a pretty cool triple shadow our thermometer was casting, so I took a picture. I like this shot because it looks like a movie still or something. I'm into pictures like that.


I noticed the sun was reflecting strangely off a plastic cup we have so I took a picture.


I was holding a pair of sunglasses in front of my camera lens, hence the reddish hue off to the right.

If you're wondering how these pictures relate to the theme... I've been told I have a knack for noticing things other people might pass without a second thought. I'm just weird. I like being odd and unique but sometimes it feels lonely because there are so few others that think the way I do. I'm sure they're out there, I just haven't connected with them yet. Oh well.


Tomorrow's theme is "hobby"... which is nice and vague, just the way I like it. XD





No comments:

Post a Comment