Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 132/365: Gentle.

Today, you get a random selection of pictures. They haven't been posted anywhere before today.


I found this picture of the neighbor puppy when I was going through one of my photography folders. She is so damn cute.





While I was sitting in the grass waiting for the Arch Allies concert on Thursday, I saw a cute white moth. Usually I hate bugs and such but I was strangely comfortable with this one.


This shot is a few months old. I took it with my mom's camera. Her camera is only an 8 megapixel (whereas mine is 12) but hers has a 5x zoom (mine is only a 3x zoom). I've heard some people say that megapixel count doesn't really matter, but I wouldn't be caught dead using one with any fewer megapixels than my camera has right now. I can sure as hell tell the difference between it and the old 6 megapixel camera I used to have.


This picture relates to gentle because of the colors. That was a trippy morning. Mom and I got up at 3:30 and she drove me on my paper route. Then we had to rush home, people had to bathe, and then we were on the road for Des Moines, because my brother had something to be at.


Okay, you got me. Not sure how gentle this picture is, but it's new, and I liked it. So I posted it. :P

Tomorrow's theme is... wait for it...
"Ghosts, ghouls, and goblins". What the fuck. It's July 4th tomorrow, not frickin' Halloween. I may just interpret the "ghosts" part of the theme so I could potentially get away with some patriotic ghosts of war sort of shit. I honestly don't know why the list writer would put that on the list.

Anyway. I don't have to get up to deliver papers tomorrow, so I'm trying to stay up as late as possible, but... it's 9:37 and I'm already starting to get tired. 
BRING ON THE CAFFEINATED TEA.











No comments:

Post a Comment