Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 133/365: Ghosts, ghouls, and goblins.

I'm cheating today. I'm only interpreting the "ghosts" aspect of today's theme, and I'm also posting some stuff that vaguely relates to July 4th, because FUCK today's theme.

I thought this looked like a picture one would take at a military roll call or something. It was taken by holding a pair of tinted sunglasses in front of my camera lens. 

An eagle, because it's America, dammit.


A shot of the old Vietnam memorial flagpost in the park. It's been updated, but this metal plate can still be seen on one side of it.


This is what the new memorial looks like... with my reflection in it. This was taken last summer so I was probably ten or fifteen pounds heavier there than I am now.


This picture was taken with my old, shitty 6megapixel camera. I wish this truck would show up now that I've got a better camera.

Tomorrow's theme is "gift" which should be easier to make new art for than such a ridiculous fucking halloween theme like today's was. 




No comments:

Post a Comment