Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 144/365: Grey

This entry is late because I went to a concert last night and didn't get home until almost midnight. It's older pictures, but for a change, they're all from my facebook so you may not have seen them before.


See that? Grey in the clouds. Huzzah.


May have seen this one. Sorry. I'm too tired to care right now.


There's grey in there somewhere, trust me


This is fettucine noodles with an eggplant sauce that I made, with some toasted sesame seeds and chopped garlic on top. This was last summer.


I don't think many other people give a shit about this picture, but I like it.




A dragonfly I took a picture of last year.


Eh. There's grey in there.




As usual, I feel terribly guilty for having to use old pictures, but I just don't have it in me today. As I said, I went to a concert last night (Burton Cummings; he was the lead singer for the Guess Who back in the day) and didn't get home until almost midnight. Then it took me forever to get to sleep. Then I still had to wake up at 5am for the newspaper.
When I got home I messed around on the computer for a couple hours. Sometimes I have to do that before I can try to get some more sleep, but our shit for brains landlord showed up to pound on the outside of our house at 8 fucking 30 in the morning, so there went that idea. I myself am not that tired, but my eyes are incredibly dry. I've already used eye drops three times today. Only part of that was because I stayed up late; part of it is because my allergies are literally having a field day today. I took an allergy pill and I still have clogged sinuses, but my nose is running so I don't know WTF is going on anymore.

I'd like to say I think I can get some more sleep after the landlord leaves, but in reality I'll just have to get to bed early tonight. This entry was supposed to be yesterday's. Technically, today's theme is "grin", so I'll have to see if I can hop on the other computer and upload a few pics I took at the concert last night for that. Whatever I do, I want to do it very soon, so I'll be free to get to bed early tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment