Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 131/365: Gatherings.

As promised, here are a bunch of new pictures that I took on Thursday, June 30th. It was the Arch Allies concert. :)



I really like this shot. For all these pictures, I had my camera on the auto flash setting so it would adjust the flash based upon the conditions. So far, it passed that test. I don't usually like using flash, but in these situations it seems to work really well.




Why yes, there is a giant light coming out of my ear.






This is another of my favorite shots of the night.


I thought it rather amusing that it looked like a giant light was coming out of his microphone.


Another good shot, in my opinion.






My camera approves of you, sir.






Not a bad view, if I do say so myself. XD


An elusive shot of the unbearably attractive drummer that looks vaguely like Alice Cooper. I'm sure he gets that a lot.


God damn.




I wish he really had hair like that.


I love that coat on him.




Seriously. Holy crap.


Was that enough new pictures for you? XD

Tomorrow's theme is "gentle", and you can more than likely expect new pictures for that. I'm excited for tomorrow. Although I do have to deliver the huge ass Sunday paper, there is no paper delivered on the 4th of July, so I can stay up as late as I want tomorrow night. That is a luxury I don't often get to enjoy anymore, so I'm going to milk it for all it's worth.






















No comments:

Post a Comment