Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 156/365: Hats.

Do you remember yesterday when I told you I'd have something new for you?
The good news is, I do have something new for you. The bad news is... it doesn't involve a hat. However, I took the liberty of finding some old pictures involving hats. First I'll post those, then the new picture that isn't of a hat.


I was kind of depressed that day, and it shows.


You've probably already seen this, but I don't care.


This was me in the winter of 2009-2010. I was trying to think of something to make me smile. At the time I was in a Beatles obsession, so I thought about Paul McCartney in his underwear.


That is my reflection. I am wearing a hat, although that may be hard to see.

And now for the new picture, in which I am not wearing a hat.

My brother decided he wanted to put waves in my hair, but then he just decided to go all 80s on it and rat it out. The ring I'm wearing is his. My eyes look a little red, but I have allergies so that's to be expected this time of year. Also I was directly facing the sunlight so the sun was blinding me. My brother took the picture, btw.
As someone who hates a majority of the pictures taken of me, I can safely say I really like this picture. The only make up I have on is some yellow eyeshadow and a little bit of light blush.


Tomorrow's theme is "heart's desire", and I WILL post something new, and it WILL relate to the theme. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment