Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 159/365: Historic.

Today, I'm going to post you two pictures that aren't that great but are special to me. They're the pictures I can trace back to the first moment when I thought "Hey, you know, this photography stuff is fun. I think this might be what I want to do in life". So it was historic only relating to me and my little world. But still historic in a way.
They were taken in the summer of 2006.

I can't remember if that was my footprint or Vanessa's.


This is the better of the two. In my defense, these were taken with my old 35mm camera that used to belong to my mom, so I couldn't really see what was going on. And I didn't really know what I was doing.


But... yeah. Today has been odd and roller coaster-y. I thought of drawing something but the inspiration just wasn't there. Tomorrow I hope to have something new for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment