Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 149/365: Half

Today, the theme was something stupid, so I found another word that was between yesterday's and today's in the dictionary.
I don't know how well the pictures fit today's theme, but they were all taken today, and none of them have been edited in any way. So you could say I'm half assing it. ZING. Today's theme. :)
Tomorrow should be better, so don't fret.









And there you have it.
I really can't spend any more time on this. There is no air flow in here at all and I'm dying of heat. The sweat is  dripping off me. It feels so gross. The heatwave is supposed to break tomorrow or so, so maybe we'll get a break, but this is seriously brutal. I have no damn energy whatsoever.
I love summer, and by no means do I want it to end, but this heat is ridiculous, and it would be nice for a break.

Anyway, I'll talk to you guys tomorrow. Can't remember what tomorrow's theme is so it'll be a surprise again.





No comments:

Post a Comment