Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 134/365: Gift.

Today, the pictures are new as in they've never been posted. Some of them might look familiar because they were taken in the same session as some previous pictures I've used, but... none of these exact shots have been posted before today.


The gift aspect of today's theme has to do with a compliment I was given on deviantart once. I was told by one of my watchers that I notice things other people would just pass by. And I consider that a gift. Seeing little things that other people might not notice.




Taken while crossing the street in Des Moines, IA. Normally I'd stop in the middle of the street, but in a place like DM I didn't think it was a very wise thing to do.


This is upside down on purpose. I thought it looked neat that way.


While in Des Moines, I noticed an odd unicorn sticker on the back of a street crossing light thinger, and it amused me.


Tomorrow's theme is "girl".




No comments:

Post a Comment