Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 152/365: Haphazard.

Today, I didn't really feel like making anything artsy fartsy, so I'll be posting a random selection of shit from my photobucket account. You probably haven't seen it before, though, so whatever.

Lately, I just haven't been in much of an artistic mood. Hopefully I'll get better about that.


A picture I took in 2008, at the zoo.


Back when I was active on the Queen Online message boards, I wanted a small picture to put in my signature. So, I ended up making this little banner of just a few of the men I found incredibly attractive at the time. I still find them all extremely attractive.


A 150x150 Paul McCartney icon I made back in my Beatlemaniac days. You're welcome to use it, but if people ask, you should tell them where they can find my site.


A picture I took a few years ago.


A public access dock not even a five walk from my house.


A Paul McCartney wallpaper I made. I can't remember if it's 800x600 or 1024x768, but if you have a normal rectangular computer screen, it should work just fine.


Back when I knew where my Def Leppard dvd was, I liked to take screenshots. Because of the anti piracy software on the dvd, I had to do that by pausing the dvd and taking a picture of the screen with my digital camera.  You can probably see my reflection in there if you look hard enough.


Joe Elliot was really hot with long hair. Not that he wasn't super hot anyway. He just looked a lot better with long hair.


Seriously, I want to jump through the screen and tackle him.


This would be the amazing one armed wonder, Rick Allen, who is my favorite member of Def Leppard. I love them all, but Rick is my favorite. :)


Feast your eyes upon this beautiful icon. I painstakingly went through my entire Def Leppard and Rick Allen picture folders, cropping each one and saving a .gif frame, then using the freeware program unFreez to animate it. Go to Google, type in UnFreez, then click "I'm feeling lucky" to find it.


There is something I miss about the euphoria of my Def Leppard fanatic days. PS: To all hardcore DL fans: No pun intended. XD


I almost die of laughter every time I see this picture.

And... yeah. That's it for today. I had intended on trying to make you some new art. Sadly, I am back in the throes of a particularly horrible art block. After the art posting binge I went on when I discovered how awesome Peter Gabriel was, I knew it was only a matter of time until I hit a creative lull. These really suck.

I'll try to get back on board, but no guarantees as to when that will happen. Maybe if stuff is on sale the next time I'm at Hobby Lobby, I'll be inspired to make you some art, but I don't know.

Tomorrow's theme is "happy", and I will force myself to draw something, even if it is just a cute little anime sketch. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment