Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 142/365: Grape, not greek.

Well, most of today has been good but the last few hours I've been inexplicably depressed and I haven't really felt like making some new art.
Also, wouldn't you know it, I don't have anything in any of my galleries that is greek. So I'm cheating and making today's theme "grape", as having to do with the color purple. Thankfully I've got plenty of purple in my gallery.











I didn't realize so many of these were flowers. 


I have some semi permanent purple hair dye by Manic Panic. I haven't used it for a while. This was done when my bangs were blonde. I'm using lightening spray on them. Hopefully that works so I don't have to buy hair dye, and then keep dyeing my hair every 6 weeks.


This is a mini mannequin that is supposed to be used for figure drawing. Coincidentally, I have never been able to get a decent drawing by looking at it, but it's more than welcome in my photography.

I really apologize for using old pictures. I was going to do something new for you, but right now I'm just not feeling it. My mood is improving a little, but I'm still in a weird funk. I can't even explain how I got here.
Well. Part of it has to do with me and my stupidity in thinking I can believe in guys (well, okay, a certain guy) when they've already proven they can't make a date. I'm sure he'll have some sob story about how he had to babysit or how his car is all fucked up. I've heard it all before.

But I didn't come here to rant. Tomorrow's theme is "green", and you will be getting something new, I promise you that. Also, I won't be changing anymore daily themes if at all possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment