Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 140/365: Grass

Today, I have some new pictures for you. I finally got around to loading about 300 pictures from my camera onto the computer. You're only getting several because I didn't feel like going through them all. XD

Taken while biking. Slightly more kosher than taking pictures while driving a car, but still probably frowned upon.

One day my mom, brother, and myself had a little picnic in this woodsy park area thinger, then we decided to go wade in the lake. Which we had to take this path to get to.

My feet. Note the flip flop tan line.

Depending on what kind of computer you're on, this could either look like a neat nature picture, or a huge lump of black with some leafy bits at the top. If you're on a laptop or other such computer with an LCD screen it should look fine.

I have nothing to say about this one. XD

I'm not entirely sure why I like this picture, but there's lots of grass so it's more than eligible for today's theme. 

Ooh. Tomorrow's theme is "grave" and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to feel like biking across town to the only  graveyard that I'm aware of in this town... but who knows. I might surprise myself. I doubt it, but hey. Never know.









No comments:

Post a Comment