Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 155/365: Hate.

I apologize but today, you're getting old pictures. I did make it to Hobby Lobby today but all I bought was a package of two white gel pens. I decided against buying any more prismacolor markers because none of the colors really stuck out at me. I can get most of the other colors I need in some cheap pack of crayola markers. If I had money to burn I'd buy up a shitload of copic markers, but I'm poor.


Anyhoo, here we go.


This came up in my search because I was talking about hating winter. That was several years ago. Winter and I have a sort of mutual dislike now. There are times when I almost enjoy winter, but I still wouldn't say I "like" it, persay.


Pretty sure you've seen this already, but I don't have that many pictures that involve hate. The sign used to say "heating".


If there's one thing I hate, it's litter. I found this can floating in the lake. The design on the can is from 1994 but I'm pretty sure it hadn't been floating in the lake for 16 years... it looked too new. XD


Tomorrow's theme is hats. I'll have to take a picture in my fedora, or take a picture OF my fedora. I don't know. But it will be new. I promise. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment