Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 150/365: Handicraft.

Hopefully drawing/coloring counts as a handicraft because it's what I'm using for today's picture. It's new, btw.


Just a little doodle with some text added for the hell of it.


And... that's pretty much it right now. Today has been pretty good I suppose. We finally got a break from the insane heat. We're not out of the woods yet, though, because weather.com says there will be a high of 91 tomorrow. It says 93 for Saturday, but back to 82 for Sunday so... hopefully they're right. I'm not sure how much more of that super high temp crap I can take.

Lately, I've been listening to lots of A-ha, but now I've got the urge to read lots of manga. I re-read Dramacon, which is my favorite manga ever, and it just put me in a manga mood.
That's actually what I'm running off to do after I submit this blog, and my food journal. Plus my fan is upstairs, and it's hot. And I don't want to lug it down here for a couple hours then have to carry it upstairs again before I sleep.

Tomorrow's theme is hands, so be ready for that. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment