Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 141/365: Grave.

Does it count as cheating if I post a new picture today that has nothing to do with today's theme along with several other old pictures that do?

Don't care. I make my own rules here.

First, I'll show you the old pictures, then the new one.



The reason this came up under the keyword "killed" was that mom was washing this glass one day and it just went POIP! and broke in her hands.

My great uncle, who is on the left, has since passed away, and my great aunt (in the foreground) has advanced alzheimers and lives in a home now. The odd bearded man in the middle is my dad.

I was taking pictures of the animals at petco one day, and this little guy looked like he wanted to positively murder me. I found it pretty humorous.

Okay. Now, the new picture. Worked on over three days. Most of it yesterday and today.
The lyrics in the background are from the A-ha song "Lifelines".



Sooo... yeah. Tomorrow's theme is "greek".
What the hell.
Eh. I'll figure something out.



No comments:

Post a Comment