Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 136/365: Goal.

I lied to you yesterday. I didn't draw anything new today, and I didn't practice drawing guys. Fail.
Today was one of those odd days where I didn't quite feel like myself. And it was hot out. It still is. It feels like I'm in an oven, dude.

I'm fairly certain I haven't posted today's pictures anywhere yet. One of them I might have, but I can't remember.


This was taken in March of 2009, with my old shitty 6megapixel camera. I'm not sure why I haven't posted it anywhere before now.


I was going through a photography folder on the computer and the lyric from "Lovely Rita" by the Beatles came into my head randomly.


This is a shot from last summer. I shined a flashlight on a necklace I have after spelling out "love" in the chain.


Another shot from last summer that I haven't done anything with before now.


Another shot from last summer. I found a huge wad of bubble wrap that looked vaguely like a heart, so I helped it along a little. It's not my style to leave trash lying on the ground, but I left this particular bit there for someone else to find and wonder about.


I'm on our other computer so I have no idea what tomorrow's theme is.







No comments:

Post a Comment