Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 148/365: Hair.

Today you're getting old pictures. I was literally gone all day at my grandparents' house, so I didn't have any time to make anything really.


This was done in Paint Shop Pro 8.


This was inspired by a bunch of Art Nouveau stuff. The hair was inspired by Alfonse Mucha's work. I wanted this to be a lot better, but will do for now.


This is a drawing I did in 2007. It's complete crap to look at now, but I guess it just shows how far I've come.


This was also done in 2007. 


A picture of me from 2008.


Yeah, pretty pathetic selection, and I'm sorry, but it's just too hot for me to go searching around anymore. I've got sweat dripping down my back, my front, and everything in between. It's disgusting. I'm going to go dump a bucket of water on my head now.

I don't know what tomorrow's theme is so you'll just have to be surprised. I will try my very hardest to have something new for you guys.




No comments:

Post a Comment