Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 143/365: Green

Due to technical difficulties, you only get one new picture today. I took some pictures of flowers when it was all rainy out today, but when I tried to load them onto the computer, there was some error copying pictures. I didn't feel like fucking with it, so I just picked out a picture I'd previously put on the computer.
So... there's only one picture, but it hasn't been posted before.


It's a stained glass window at the library.

I'm really sorry this entry is going to be painfully short. I had planned on posting a bunch of pictures I took today but my camera is being a boob and the computer isn't helping. And I'm having a hyper spell, probably due to the daytime allergy pill I took a few hours ago. On occasion, they have been known to make me hyper and slightly jittery, but that hasn't happened lately so I didn't expect it. 
I don't take allergy pills that much. Only when my allergies get really bad, but the pills are nice. I can breathe through my nose, and I can really tell the difference when I sing after an allergy pill has kicked in.

But.. yeah. Tomorrow's theme is "grey", so... you might get something new for that, if my camera decides to quit being a boob. Toodles. I'm going to listen to A-ha until I pass out for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment