Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 71/365: curvy.

Today, I opted to take pictures of my black acoustic guitar. I got mad because a few of the shots I really liked turned out blurry, but I got a few decent shots out of the deal so there's that.

I did get my camera to successfully load the pictures onto my computer. I didn't upload the backlog of pictures on my camera but I probably will tomorrow.

My guitar propped up on our garage. We have chicken wire up back there because we once had an expensive saw stolen from us. It was either a saw or some other expensive thing of that nature (my dad used to build stuff like little shelves, a bookcase I have in my room, etc).


I know this is overly red; work with me here. I liked it.

Yeah, our backyard is kind of a dump, much to the charign of our racist, live-in-a-gated-community-in-Florida-in-the-winter next door neighbors.




I had planned to get a few close ups of the curve of my guitar but those are the unsuccessful shots I mentioned from before, so unfortunately I don't have any of those to show you. 
Oh well.

So, tomorrow's theme is "cutlery". Not quite sure what I'll do for that, but it will be brand new material.





No comments:

Post a Comment