Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 79/365: Dessert.

Today, I did make something new for you, but it's my first time trying this kind of thing and it really looks quite abysmal.

I never draw food, ever, EVER. And I'm not great at drawings that don't show outlines. Still, I feel that as my first ever attempt at drawing a cupcake, it could have gone a lot worse.

Anyway, to make up for the shittiness of this, I'm going to post a few old pictures as well.

A piece aptly titled "Pour Some Sugar On Me".

Another shot that I don't like as much but felt it was prudent to include.

I titled this one "How Sweet It Is".
I want to try this sort of idea again because I feel like it could be a lot better. I actually can't believe I thought this was a good shot in 2009. Ugh.

Another idea I want to try again. Although it would be hard to get the natural lighting just right again.

Tomorrow's theme is "dirt", so... I don't know. I'll figure out something to do for that. It'll probably be a picture, but you never know, maybe I'll get an idea to draw something.








No comments:

Post a Comment