Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 73/365: Dance.

Today you're getting yet another sketch. Partially because I have no idea what I want to do with the clothes in the drawing, but that I got kind of a little drunk in the middle of the drawing, and even though I enjoy inking and coloring pictures while slightly juiced, I'm not very good at it.

I put it through a color balance filter to make it a little less boring.
I wanted to put the girl in somewhat normal clothes because usually my people are in weird sexy hippie clothes or something. I wanted her in form fitting clothes, which is the main reason why she doesn't have a huge flowy skirt on or something. Part of the sketch was done while looking at a picture of a real person. I need to do this more often, but it's hard finding pictures that fit my criteria. I like these people to be wearing form fitting clothes, or not very many clothes at all because I need to be able to see the anatomy and stuff to draw. As it was I had to bullshit half of this because in the reference picture I used I couldn't see enough of the anatomy to know what the fuck I was drawing.

I can't remember what tomorrow's theme is so that will be a surprise.
Now, if you'll excuse me, there is a bed with my name written all over it. Feliz Cinco de Mayo.

No comments:

Post a Comment