Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 78/365: Desire

It seems I spoke too soon about my art block going away. I kept sketching and sketching, and nothing was coming out right at all, so I resorted to taking a few pictures, which I put together.

These are a lot of fun to do. They look weird, but they're fun.

I really meant to do a drawing for you guys, but today was weird.

I biked to the library at about 10:30 ish or so. After noon, maybe around 1, my brother lost his balance and cut his foot open on a decoration in his room, so dad and I went to the ER. He ended up getting these butterfly things (dunno exactly what they're called) put on the cut because he would have only needed one stitch. 

So we spent a couple hours there. And stuff.

My brother isn't in any pain at all, but it's just annoying for him. It bled like crazy. There was a big pool of blood in his doorway and there was blood splattered on the sides of the doorway.

He should be back to normal in a week or so.

But yeah. That's why I wasn't at home drawing. I also had dishes to do, and I also actually have some laundry I need to get out of the drier too. I'm off to take care of that stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment