Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 99/365: fads

Today, the picture I'm posting is technically a couple months old, but I haven't posted it anywhere before today when I uploaded it to photobucket so I could link to it here, so it's new.


You should be familiar with this by now, but this picture is probably going to look a little too dark if you're using a regular old computer. I recommend viewing most of my pictures on an LCD flatscreen, such as are found in laptops.
But yeah. I decided to use a retro sort of font because I thought it suited the quote, since it is kind of a fad-ish font.

Tomorrow's theme is "fair", and it's also day 100 on the art theme list. So that'll be fun.
Anyway, I'm off to finish up a few things and attempt to be in bed by 10. We'll see how that goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment