Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 95/365: Evil.

Today, you are getting new pictures. Not new as in I took them today, new as in, they've been sitting on my computer and haven't yet been submitted anywhere (except photobucket, but I link them from there so that doesn't count).



I took a picture of a bird on a walk one day. I got all trippy and dark with the editing of said picture.


I'm not sure how this qualifies as evil. Maybe it's the glass that somebody drank poison out of. To quote the late, great Freddie Mercury, "If you see it, dear, then it's there."




This picture reminds me of absinthe. I read somewhere how the poor artists couldn't afford the good stuff and so a lot of the time they got stuck with cheap absinthe that had been mixed with god knows what, chemicals that made them hallucinate and such. And that's what I thought of that could be considered evil.



Pictures of one of my stemware glasses, and a parasol I got from an Asian vendor at the art fair last summer.
I'm still working on the drawing I told you about yesterday, but now it's a matter of finding decent watercolors (We've got crayola ones somewhere but I have misplaced them). The only watercolor paints I can find in the house are these shitty Rose Art ones, and I hate Rose Art art supplies. They're cheap and shitty. I remember I always hated rose art crayons and colored pencils as a kid because they never goddam worked right.


Anyway, tomorrow's art theme is "Exercise" and considering just how much of it I'm going to get tomorrow, that is pretty serendipitous. Especially since if I hadn't done a special Earth Day entry, Exercise would have been yesterday's theme. I have to deliver papers tomorrow morning, and then my family and I are going to walk along with the local PFLAG chapter in the Band Fest parade. I am going to bring my digital camera, although I need to charge it tonight. I'll probably plug it in the outlet at my bedside and then wake up at some point during the night to unplug it. OR WAIT. Better idea. I'll plug it in this morning before I leave to deliver papers, and then by the time we leave for the parade at 8 something, it should be charged enough.

To quote those Guinness beer commercials, "BRILLIANT!"

Now if you'll excuse me, I really need to be getting off to bed. As you can clearly see, I need the sleep. XD





No comments:

Post a Comment