Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 92/365: Entrance.

Today, you are actually going to see some new pictures, but not a whole lot else. I have to get up before 4:30 to deliver newspapers, and I had fully intended to be in bed by now.

I watched Labyrinth this evening, and have been inspired to work on a Labyrinth fanfiction I'm writing. It's not boring romantic mary sue crap. It's going to be really good and well thought out. As well as I can anyway. I'm not really an author but I don't do too badly at it.
The reason I mention that is because I want to at least get through reading/editing the 12 pages I've written so far before I get to bed so... hopefully I pass out right when I get in bed because as it is I'm looking at probably 5 hours of sleep, and I need at least 6 to feel normal.


This picture looked really good when I was editing it on our computer with the LCD flat screen, but back on my boring old regular computer screen, it looks way too dark and green.


I'm not really sure what this has to do with entrance, but work with me here.


An artsy fartsy picture of my brother standing at the entrance/exit of central gardens

 
 This is a picture I took yesterday on my way home from delivering newspapers.



So is this. Lol.
Tomorrow's theme is "envious", and considering the fact that I might take my camera with me to deliver papers again, the envious part may be how envious I am of people that don't have to get up at frickin 4:20 in the morning. I wish I could deliver some magazine that didn't have to be there until the afternoon or something. Lol.

Anyway. I'm off to tweak my Labyrinth fanfic a little more and then I'm going to be in bed. Dammit.










No comments:

Post a Comment