Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 90/365: Eight.

Today's picture is unfinished, but I have a good reason for that.


I started a doodle on a piece of typing paper and it just so happened that there was an eight pointed star in it. Well. One of the points is cut off, but whatever.
Which is good because I literally had no idea what I was going to come up with for today's picture.
As for it being unfinished, allow me to explain that. Yesterday, when I went to use the other computer, I got rather rudely yelled at by my dad, so tonight I wished to avoid that scenario and just decided to scan and submit this unfinished.
Also, I'm starting a newspaper route tomorrow, and that requires that I get up at 4:30 in the morning. In which case I plan on being in bed by 9:30 at the latest, and I know it would take me several hours to finish that picture. I don't want to waste my last few waking hours left today working on a damn picture. I have dishes to wash and stuff.


Tomorrow's theme is "empty", and if I want to be a pretentious, artsy fartsy douchebag, I would submit a blank entry tomorrow, but I'm not so... I'll have to figure out something for tomorrow. XD



No comments:

Post a Comment